quinta-feira, março 30, 2006

Since you been gone!

Here's the thing we started off friends
It was cool but it was all pretend

Since you've been gone

...


And all you'd ever hear me say
Is how I pictured me with you
That's all you'd ever hear me say


But since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
Im so movin on
Thanks to you
Now I get
What I want
Since you've been gone

...

How come I never hear you say
I just wanna be with you
I guess you never felt that way

You had your chance you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth I just can't take it
Again and again and again and again.


-Since you been gone, Kelly Clarkson.

Vanessa Ferreira

0comentadores...:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Estou no Blog.com.pt Everything for everyone on Ebay...
Google
Text Link Ads Try AuctionAds Estou no Blog.com.pt