segunda-feira, abril 10, 2006

Sad little girl


Tripped along many stones
Enough to say
I found my own way
I don't know where to go
Couldn't see where it leads

...
Sad, sad, sad little girl

But I see in your eyes
Your wear no disguise
Help me find my way
I'm like a bird in the sky
You helped me to fly
...
Fly away
Back home...
Holding on to memories
...
And then you came
And rescued me
And I'm okay
...

Oh and I know you'll never leave me alone
I'll follow you just anywhere that you go
In my life I can see you
I know I believe you will stay, oh
In your eyes
You wear no disguise
Like a bird in the sky
You helped me to fly

...
- Anastacia, In Your Eyes
.
Vanessa Ferreira

0comentadores...:

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Estou no Blog.com.pt Everything for everyone on Ebay...
Google
Text Link Ads Try AuctionAds Estou no Blog.com.pt